Moving up 2 Smart Watch Bluetooth Wristband for Sports
In orders with more than one item, the processing time will be based on the item with the longest processing time. Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
- buyer protection | Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns
- Get A Full/Partial Refund For Not As Described Items
- Category: WATCHES > Wrist Bracelets
• Call / SMS reminder: Remind you with vibration when a call comes, it will avoid missing any important calls and messages.
• Anti-lost function: When the smart wristband and mobile phone are separated for a certain distance, Moving up 2 will remind you via ring.
• Sport tracking: Be able to track the steps, the movement distance and calories consumption. And check the completed situation of your target on the smart phone.
• Sleep monitor: Monitor your sleep quality, help you develop good sleeping habits.
• Remote camera: Control your smart phone to take photos, you can take picture on your wrist.
Android users can search DayDay Band in APP Store to download and install it;
iOS users can search DayDay Band on Google Play to download and install it.
People: Unisex table
Waterproof Rating : Life water resistance
Colors: Black,Blue,Green,Orange red,Purplish Red
Screen type: OLED
Compatible OS: Android,IOS
Compatability: Android 4.3 / iOS 7.0 and above system
Standby time: About 5 days
Alert type: Vibration
Case material: PC
Band material: TPU
The dial diameter: 2.1 cm / 0.83 inches
Product weight: 0.0200 kg
Package weight: 0.1600 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 2.10 x 1.00 cm / 9.84 x 0.83 x 0.39 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 10.00 x 8.00 x 3.00 cm / 3.94 x 3.15 x 1.18 inches
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
By sana Mar-15/2016 03:27:32
4 reviewi like it very much thmku so much i love u
By Joaquín Jan-29/2016 05:38:35
4 Meets expectationsAll the functions work properly. Correct delivery time.
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||Please submit your inquiry below|