K18 Smart Bluetooth Wristband Real-time Heart Rate Test Watch
In orders with more than one item, the processing time will be based on the item with the longest processing time. Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
- buyer protection | Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns
- Get A Full/Partial Refund For Not As Described Items
- Category: WATCHES > Wrist Bracelets
• Real-time heart rate testing: Monitor your real-time heart rate, help you know about your heart rate when resting and doing sports. (Before testing heart rate, you should tighten strap, and wait 8s, then you can normally use it)
• Sleep monitoring: Monitoring sleep quality, tell you deep sleep time and shallow sleep time.
• Sports tracking: Record your sports data, let you know steps taken, calories burned and distance traveled.
• Call / Message Reminding: Your smart phone's assistant, when calls / messages come, K18 will tell you. (iOS system don't support this function)
Without HOME key:
As long as the wristband has electricity, it will be on, when you don't operate the screen, it goes into sleep mode; When the wristband out of power, it will turn off, but as long as you charge the wristband, it will automatically power on.
APP download: You can scan the QR code to download app
Android users -
Note: The color of the words on the screen is random.
People: Female table,Male table
Waterproof Rating : Life water resistance
Screen type: OLED
Compatible OS: Android,IOS
Compatability: Android 4.3 / iOS 7.0 and above system
Alert type: Vibration
Case material: PC
Band material: Rubber
The dial diameter: 2.3 x 4.5 cm / 0.91 x 1.77 inches
The band width: 1.5 cm / 0.59 inches
Wearable length: 16 - 21 cm / 6.30 - 6.27 inches
Product weight: 0.019 kg
Package weight: 0.100 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 23.00 x 2.30 x 0.90 cm / 9.06 x 0.91 x 0.35 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 11.50 x 7.50 x 7.50 cm / 4.53 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double T Points.WRITE A REVIEW
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||Please submit your inquiry below|