dys XSD 20A Solder Version BLHeli - S Brushless ESC with DShot600 DShot300 Compatible with 3 - 4S Input
In orders with more than one item, the processing time will be based on the item with the longest processing time. Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
- buyer protection | Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns
- Get A Full/Partial Refund For Not As Described Items
- Category: HOME > Novelty Gadgets > Toys & Hobbies
- BLHeli-S ESC with hardware generated PWM synchronous to MCU yields ultra-quiet motor performance
- Utilizes high-performance EFM8BB21 50MHz MCU
- BLHeli-S does Damped Light only
- Firmware upgradable via signal wire ( works with USB linker for XM series )
- Supports motors with super high KV ( EFM8BusyBee 50MHz can handle up to 500k eRPM )
- Supports DShot600 and DShot300
- High-current burst rating
- High-resolution throttle steps
The numbers indicate how much data is sent per second.
DShot600 - 600,000 bits/s
DShot300 - 300,000 bits/s
DShot150 - 150,000 bits/s
Advantages of DShot
Compared to Oneshot and Multishot, DShot is better because:
- ESC calibration is no longer required ( no oscillator drift )
- More accurate ESC signals, and more robust against electrical noise
- Higher resolution of 2048 steps, compared to others of 1000 steps
- Faster than Oneshot
- Safer, every signal has the cyclic redundancy check
Item name: XSD 20A solder version
Input voltage: 3 - 4S Lipo
Size: 24 x 14 x 4.5mm
Features: BLheli-S firmware, Dshot600, Dshot300
MCU: Silabs EFM8BB21 50MHz
Click here to know more about DShot.
Continuous Current: 20A
Product size (L x W x H): 2.40 x 1.40 x 0.45 cm / 0.94 x 0.55 x 0.18 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 12.00 x 17.00 x 1.00 cm / 4.72 x 6.69 x 0.39 inches
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the incorrect purchase of our products. All of the products on the website are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For all of our clothing products, items and accessories, please take careful note of the precise measurements, mainly shown in centimeters (CM). As part of our company policy, we will not be able to accept returns or provide refunds for items which are the wrong size.
Product photography is for illustration only. The product sold may have minor physical differences depending on manufacturer specifications, production batch, etc. Customers should carefully consider this before purchase.
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION